Monday, April 25, 2011

I made a new friend at my store the other day. She and I found out we were getting married on the same day. She came into the shop to purchase some jewelry supplies to make jewelry for her friends. Like me, she is also having just one bridesmaid, but wants to gift things to those that are close to her heart. Kind of like honorary bridesmaids. Which is exactly what i was planning to do as well. When she told me she was getting married Sep. 17, 2011, I squealed! How fun is it to be able to chat with someone who is getting married on the same exact day! I may have just made a new friend!

She emailed me a couple days later to show me the wedding dress website she was shopping through, and I already found a dress I LOVE! Unfortunately it says smaller on top, and I am ALL TOP! So I can at least use this as an inspiration. Onto looking at more dresses!

Esme Dress BHLDN Wedding dress website

No comments:

Post a Comment