Monday, March 7, 2011

Theme???

So Etsy is a great source for wedding inspiration and ideas. I have not decided what the color/theme will be. Part of me wants to go the nautical route since I grew up on boats, and I will be landing on the beach in a small one. For me there is nostalgia behind the nautical look. Compasses, telescopes, brass and ropes. This dress would be perfect for my sister to wear...who will be my only bridesmaid. I still have to call her and officially ask her to be my bridesmaid haha! I think all of these dresses are potentials. It is so hard to pick a favorite!

The designer is missbrache on Etsy. Her dresses have a great rockabilly, so cal (Florida ;) beach girl look to them. She can custom make most any outfit, and her turn around time is only 2-5 weeks. Her prices are very affordable, and she makes clothing for all shapes and sizes of women! She has been featured on Martha Stewart, which is a dream come true for the crafting girl. The designer just got married herself, so this one knows what she is doing! I will be definitely checking back to her for a potential dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment