Thursday, March 31, 2011

Timeline, and Inspirations

I would like to provide a momento for each guest to take home with them, that would have a a practical use. Since the theme will be in the vintage nautical realm, I want them to receive something that represents boating. I found these amazing wood pulley key chains that are super inexpensive. We can hand engrave heart charms for the girls, and maybe dog tag or plain square charms for the men. This way each guest could get something handmade. I would like to tie a rope to the charm, and secure it to the key chain with the rope, this way, if the guest prefers to not have the engraved charm on the key chain, they have the option to cut the rope off and use the charm for something else.

"Sail away with me" comes from a Norah Jones song, which would be a good first song at the reception.  This is just one phrase we could use, I would like to come up with 5-10 romantic, nautical lines to use so there would be a variety of phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment