Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Party Favors

My friend, and employee Jordan and I were discussing ideas of personal engraved charms for our guests. Since I am in the "charm" business, I thought it would be cute to give each of our guests a charm with something significant of the day we get married. At first I was thinking the date, along with something else, but could not put my finger on it. Then BAM!!! Jordan came in for the rescue. She thought it would be a cute idea to put some lyrics from our first dance. I loved it!

We had these left over strings from our price cards in the store that are so cute, and did not want to just throw them away (thank you again Jordan =) So we put our heads together, and thought it would be great to tie the string to the charm, and attach them to the wine glasses, napkins, or something for each guest with the personal engraving. Maybe even putting the guests name on it as a way to signify where they sit. This way they can keep it for their own potential necklace, key chain, or something to take up more space in their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment